modern art

May 28, 2017



















As you may have noticed, I don't like using many words. Images are my form of communication. 
I don't feel the need of explaining you my styling or give you tips on how to dress. This is not that
 kind of a fashion blog.

I do feel the need to express myself, create and inspire... through images. 
Lines, combination of colours, light and shadow game, texture, lines (yes, I know I already 
mentioned lines;) - every photo should be a piece of modern art. At least that's what I'm striving for:)
 Especially when the clothes I'm wearing are pure high fashion art.


(all items available via STYLEBOP.com)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so so in love with that top and skirt! what an outfit!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete