DOWN TO EARTH

December 5, 2016












When the temperature gets close to 0 Celsius, comfort is my main priority. 
Down jacket isn't the most stylish piece ever, but it serves its purpose: keep me warm and cozy. 
The most strategic part seems to be the shoe choice. Comfy high-heeled boots will do the trick, 
especially if the sole is designed to get you through the most challenging ground.


Wearing:
Aldo shoes || Zara sweater and pants || Nicole Vienna watch (30% Christmas discount available now)



11 comments:

  1. Love the way you tuck your pants to the boots! I tried with my pants but it just doesn't look quite right on me hahahah

    xx Margaret
    www.maleemaleehong.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thank you for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. Great work! The outfit is so stylish and fits perfectly to you. Really like this minimalistic style.

    Love, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look dear!
    http://www.sanssouci.website/noise-01/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look - so simple and perfect!
    /Cecilie

    WWW.BYKROG.DK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look - so simple and perfect!
    /Cecilie

    WWW.BYKROG.DK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove the jacket and the knit so so much! perfect outfit dear!

    Best,
    Ricarda of CATS & DOGS: http://www.wie-hund-und-katze.com

    ReplyDelete