BLACK AND BEIGE

November 13, 2016














It's such a delight when first snow this fall catches you by surprise during a photo shoot (sarcasm intended). 
You suddenly realize that the next couple of months will be just like that: cold, wet, foggy, 
unpredictable, depressing...

But looking at the bright side, at least I could test my new winter gear in difficult weather conditions:) 
And they all passed the test. 

My beige sweater kept me so warm that my hands were frozen only to the sleeve line:)
My gorgeous new bag turned out to be waterproof and, after some paper towel action, it looked 
like it had never been used before. 
And last but not least, my black marble watch - a ray of light in this gloomy weather. Once again, 
it's all about details. 


Wearing (available items are linked):

Adidas Stan Smith sneakers
Mango scarf



22 comments:

  1. Another crisp and stylish post, I love your work Aga! /Homer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your simple chic look! I bet it's comfy and warm!


    xx Margaret
    www.maleemaleehong.com | www.facebook.com/maleemaleehong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very comfy, indeed! :) xx

      Delete
  3. absolutely in love with this oversized look! Just got the same bag as you and I LOVE it! :))
    xx Mirjam // www.miiju.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly not many people can pull this look off and YOU my dear definitely can. You make it look so chic!

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Good to hear that! xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like a very cosy and chic look! Love it x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cozy indeed! Thank you for stopping by, dear! xx

      Delete
  6. This is effortlessly stunning!! Oversized perfection babe ����❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove this oversized knit! You have styled it so well with the culottes and sneakers! So effortless!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, so good to hear that from you! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  8. Such a cool look! I wish I could dress like you but that's impossible in my hot tropical weather :(
    xoxo, Cinddie
    http://www.fashbrown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you babe! I wish I could be where you are right now! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Well done shooting in that weather, amazing effect! Love what you're wearing!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, it wasn't easy:) Thank you for stopping by, babe! xx

      Delete
  10. Another perfect minimal look, girl! Can't get enough of Coluttes and really love how your wear them with that great oversized knit!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, babe! So happy to hear that! xx

      Delete
  11. love that bag!!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, isn't it? Thank you, babe! xx

      Delete