MONOCHROME

August 21, 2016











I got inspired by my textured blazer and Witold Ceckiewicz book cover. I passed by his building so
 many times and I never noticed that majestic side wall. Stuff that I learn by fashion blogging...

As the summer comes to an end rather quickly, I started stocking up on some cool
 oversized blazers. If I get lucky (weather wise) I should be able to wear them until late October (!). 

Oh well, there's always next season.


Wearing Zara shoes and blazer (from the latest collection)





9 comments:

  1. Wonderful blazer! Love the captures!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Happy to hear that! xx

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, girl!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants and I love a good matching location!

    Sophie xx http://basicapparel.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sophie! So glad you like them! xx Aga

      Delete
  4. I've watched those pictures about ten times now. I can't get over the outfit and your aestherics. They are so close to my vision. I also enjoy how you pose (or not). There is something beautifully natural and a bit awkward about you, and I mean that in the most positive way possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the best compliments I have ever received! It's so good to know there are people who understand what I am trying to say through my weird personal style:) Thank you so much for that! <3 <3

      Delete
  5. You're doing such a great job! You always letting the look and background kind of play together. Keep on going!

    xx Elisa from SCHWARZER SAMT xx

    ReplyDelete