NUDE

May 8, 2016








The last couple of months have been so exhausting that I don't even know how to start recharging my 
batteries. The apartment renovation, all the decision making, packing (where do we get so much
 crap from?!), moving out, moving in, unpacking...

Throwing away all that unnecessary stuff wasn't difficult at all. It was liberating. I'm only keeping
things that are in sync with my new (almost empty) place. Decluttering and downsizing when it
comes to stuff and colour. I feel like it's the only right way to regain my energy. 


Zara slippers | H&M top | rett frem ring


7 comments:

  1. Wiosna, pomimo że dla mnie jest zdecydowanie najpiękniejszą porą roku - ostatnio chyba wszystkim daje ładnie w kość, bo gdzie jestem, tam czytam o intensywności!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el jersey.
    Mi último post:www.lamodaencamino.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post dear! Love your captures, great aesthetics!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, babe! Right back at you! <3

      Delete