STRAIGHT CUT

April 10, 2016















My style constantly evolves but there is one thing that never changes: straight cut. Simple form 
is the key to my minimal style. 

Lately, I have been obsessed with a simple yet unusual form. Every morning I choose one 
extraordinary (a.k.a. weird looking) item from my closet and I pair it with basics. Black and white,
 simple and minimal but with a twist.

Sometimes it's only about your extraordinary attitude. Cause it's not what you wear, it's how you
 wear it:)



Zara culottes | Mango boots | A Weathered Penny jewellery | Zara t-shirt 


4 comments:

  1. idealnie! uwielbiam takie zestawienia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look.
    Me llamo Camino y soy bloguer de ANDORRA:www.lamodaencamino.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Camino! :) Lo aprecio mucho!

      Delete