CONCRETE AND SILVER

April 23, 2016











Mixing styles is one of my favourite things. The element of surprise when you look in the mirror is 
just irreplaceable. You either love it or you hate it.

When Laura, the jewellery designer at rett frem, asked me to style some pieces from 
her latest collection inspired by industrial elements, I chose this beautiful silver pin. I knew exactly
 what I wanted to show you: a mix of tradition and modernity. 

Combining a sweatshirt with a delicate silver pin? Absolutely yes!! When I looked in the mirror I just
 loved it. It perfectly complements my style. It's casual, it's chic, it's minimal. It's perfect.


rett frem silver pin | Mango sweatshirt | Zara sandals 



2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit babe! Love what you're wearing! In love with this outfit!!

    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete