UNROLL 'EM

March 5, 2016














When I first saw this blouse, it instantly reminded me of a gorgeous photo of Cara Delevingne 
(check here).  How can one not buy it having seen that photo? 

Boyfriend jeans seemed like a perfect match. Normally, I wear them casually rolled up exposing 
my ankles, but this time it didn't quite add up. So I unrolled them:) 

At first I thought they looked weird but the more I stared at them, the more I liked 
that weird effect. After all, fashion is all about weird.

I guess what I am trying to say is: 
Thank you, Cara, for making me think outside the box! :)


Zara blouse |  Mango bag | Zara boots |  Jeans and bracelet are vintage



2 comments:

  1. Po prostu świetnie!! jak zwykle zachwycasz! spodnie wyglądają tak bardzo oryginalnie:)

    ReplyDelete