KEEPING BALANCE

March 31, 2016















My relationship with the city is complicated:) I guess I could say I love it as much as I hate it. I love
 that it gives so much to me and I hate that it takes away as much. It's a paradox actually, cause it gives and
takes away the same things: time, energy, space, people, inspiration... It's hard to keep balance. 

Enters minimalism. 

As you already noticed, I'm all about minimal design, minimal fashion and minimal style. I surround
myself with carefully selected, inspiring and beautiful things. There is no room for stuff that doesn't
inspire me, that is not creative or minimal. Even when it comes to jewellery. Especially when it
comes to jewellery. 

That is why I fell in love with the new handmade urban collection by rett frem. A collection inspired
 by industrial elements like sidewalk fences or barriers. I instantly felt connected to it to a point where
 I could almost feel the designer's energy in her creative process. That's exactly what my minimal
soul needs to keep balance and to never stop loving the city. 



rett frem ring | Zara blazer | Adidas Stan Smith sneakers | trousers and shirt are vintage


2 comments: