GREY AND NAVY

February 21, 2016









It's  been raining for a couple of days now and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop, so I had no
 choice but to shoot despite the weather conditions (that's why my hair is a mess).

BTW, shooting in the rain is not that fun when it's freezing. 

Since the winter has returned unexpectedly, some wool coat and turtle neck action is required. And when 
I'm not wearing black and white, I wear grey or navy. Mostly because all my winter gear is black or navy:)

My vintage coat is just perfect to be paired with a turtle neck (for an extra retro vibe). Lately, I haven't
 been able to find anything inspiring in the stores, so this vintage quality is quite refreshing. 

Also, in times like these, it's worth investing in a bag that matches every outfit or style. If you hate
 changing bags every day as much as I do, you'll know what I mean. It requires too much energy which I don't
 have right now due to lack of sun. 

That's why my black leather Zara bag is just irreplaceable right now. I'll probably change it when
 I finally get inspired or when the sun is back:)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dziękuję! Czerpię inspirację od takich osób jak Ty, Kasiu:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit dear! Your coat is amazing and perfectly combined with the turtle neck! Love the sleeve detail and the silver cuff bracelet!!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie! I appreciate it and I can't wait for your next blog post. Have a nice day!:)

      Delete