WOOL ON WOOL

January 23, 2016









We've already established that winter is not my favourite season:) During those last 2 weeks 
the temperature hasn't been kind to me at all. 

My wool/cashmere oversized sweater (which by the way was sold out right after I had published 
a post about it;) is literally a life saver. 

This week I finally found a perfect wool coat that I had been looking for since October last year (yep,
 I don't compromise when it comes to quality or design). This means my down jacket will finally 
get some rest.

So now I officially have a new favourite winter combo where simple design meets good quality. 


Wearing:

sweater - H&M (no longer available)
boots, bag and jeans - old collections / vintage:)


2 comments:

  1. Love your style! Your images and minimal look are fantastic, want that knit!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate that:)

      Delete